Let’s talk candid Wedding Photos. This past year i’ve seen a major trend of couples wanting less posed and more natural, candid moments. Let me tell you…. I AM HERE FOR IT. My goal as a wedding photographer is never to fit everyone in a box of what is “in” or “typical”. Firstly, My goal is to capture each wedding uniquely to my couples. Focusing on how they want to remember their day.
Candid Wedding Photos Tips
If you’ve been thinking you want your wedding day to feel authentic and captured more candidly. Here are a few tips to ensure that we get the most amazing and candid photos:
- Be yourselves! Because the more natural and relaxed you are, the easier it is to capture those genuine, heartwarming moments. Notably, these moments are what make your love story so special.
- Forget that I’m even there! Don’t worry about posing or trying to look perfect – let your personalities shine through, and I’ll capture all those sweet, funny, and tender moments without disrupting the flow of events. Ill capture some great posed shots as well.
- Get ready to feel ALL the feels! From the first look,then to the first kiss, coupled with the first dance. As a result, there will be so many emotions to soak in. Take a moment to savor each of these special moments, and I’ll be there to capture all those heartwarming memories.
- Don’t Rush the day. Above all, In order to truly soak in all the emotions, the key is to make sure you have time for them. Packing your timeline with events only forces you to rush through the day.
- Let’s mix it up! Don’t be afraid to move around and try different poses, locations, and expressions. So that we can capture the unique and fun elements of your wedding day that showcase your personalities and relationship. If you see the camera, feel free to ignore it, or embrace it! Just keep on smiling and we will capture something amazing!
- It’s all about the details! Pay attention to the little things that make your wedding day unique and special, from the flowers to the shoes to the decorations. These little details make for some of the most beautiful and meaningful candid shots.
Remember, your wedding day is all about celebrating your love story! Let’s work together to capture all the laughter, tears, and joy in a way that tells your unique and beautiful story.
Want to save this for later?
Ready to learn more about hiring Holly Sigafoos Photo? Reach out today!
add a comment